Social media marketing is going to explode locally and internationally in 2016.
5 Reasons you have to join the Social media marketing revolution before it is too late.
1) Your competitors are most likely already taking advantage of it or at least planning to start using Social media marketing in the near future.
2) It is no longer a price war but a customer service war, on Social Media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook Customer feedback and complaints are real time and can be dealt with immediately. We all know how great customer service leads to great customer loyalty. a Customer is more likely to buy a product or service from a company with a good reputation of customer care than going for one they don’t know even if it could potentially save them a couple of bucks.
3) Social Media Marketing are virtually free – unlike traditional advertising that can take a chunk out of your budget . All you need is time, some relevant and quality content and a knack with words and if you don’t have that, there are plenty of social Media Marketing companies that can do it for you and it would usually still cost you far less than traditional above the line marketing.
4) People are more receptive to your message. People view Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc as social networks, not marketing machines. As a result, they’re less likely to see what you post as an advertisement and will be more likely to hear what you have to say.
5) You can reach your perfect target audience effortlessly. Most Social marketing platforms also offer sponsored ads. You can be very specific in selecting your target audience by age, gender, area, income, interests etc. Some social media platforms are almost exclusively used by certain age groups or genders, for example Pinterest could be perfect for a product/ service targeted towards women in their 30’s, LinkedIn for B2B.